Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Botanic Garden Trip.

                           Botanic Garden Trip.
L.I- W.A.L.T.- write a recount using describing words. 
Success  Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write a recount about Botanic Garden Trip using describing words.

Wow! we are going on a trip to Botanic Garden!

On Tuesday 17 of May we went on a trip to the Botanic garden. First we had to go to our groups. The year 5 people went to room 7 then half of my class went with Miss Twomey. My sister Anna came with us.  We had morning tea after when we had finished we went to a garden.We saw some pretty flowers and they smelt  nice. 

Next we saw big beautiful roses. The roses smelt good and they looked beautiful. There colour was red. Next there were nice wonderful pink lilies and they smelt nice as well. We went to the children's garden we saw some tomatoes and cabbag, corn and some fresh carrots.


We learned how to plant a seedling.First we had to wear gloves then we had to pick up the sheepferfilizer and put it in a dug up hole. Place the seed into the hole then cover the hole with soil. Press the soil softly around the plant then water it.

Then we saw a worm farm and there was little bugs and worms. They help fruits and vegetable to grow healthy. My favourite part on the trip was when we saw the pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment