Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

 L.I.- W.A.L.T.- write recount. 
Success Criteria:- I know I can do this when I write a recount about Fire Fighters .              



               Fire Fighters Are My Hero.

I agree that fire fighters are my heroes because they save people from fire and from danger.  They save us from burning houses and save school kids from burning schools.
They put out fire and help pets from danger who are stuck up in a tree.  


Fire fighters can rescue people from dangerous things and help 
us when we are hurt.  They help people when they are very sad. Fire fighters can teach us about their job. Fire Fighters are cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kena I want you to be my Best friend forever. I like the way you explain that you are smartest in the whole wide world by the way I like the way you finish the fire fighters I came to look at your blog and it was a beautiful writing I hope you will be my friend also the girls Roneeza, you, me, angelina, Anamaria, Summer, Uinisieti, Veronica, Heneliena kena you must take slefies.

    To Moonia Tupou

    ReplyDelete