Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Grandma and Grandpa By Kena

                
      L.I- We are  learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I write a recount about Grandpa and Grandma using full stops and capital letters.             
On Friday I went to grandma and grandpa's house. We bought towel  to lay on. We went under a tall tree and we ate some of the food we brought.  I ate fruits then I had a drink.

Grandma and Grandpa took us shopping. We got some books to colour in.Then we went to where the clothes are and we bought  some for me, for grandma and grandpa.

Then we drove to the movies and we watch Moana. My grandma thought the movie was very funny. My favourite part of the movie was when Moana was making her boat so she can find Maui. 

 Finally we went back to grandpa and grandma house and we had Mc Donald's  for dinner.Lastly  we went out side and we sat on the table.I told them that I was tired and I went sleep.



Image result for grandpa and grandma photos
  




No comments:

Post a Comment